Make Good Agreement Templates
The GasFields Commission Queensland has developed four types of Make Good Agreement (MGA) Templates for use by bore owners and industry.
The templates are intended to be used as a starting point for negotiations between a tenure holder and a bore owner and create common ground from which an MGA can be drawn up.
The MGA Decision Table below can be used as a guide to determine which make good agreement template to use based on the outcome of the bore assessment.
- Options for Dispute Resolution
- Make Good Agreement Process
- GFCQ Baseline Assessment Checklist
- GFCQ Bore Assessment Checklist
- GFCQ Fact sheet: Make Good Agreements for bore owners
- FAQs – Make Good Obligations (Department of Environment and Science)
- Make Good Agreements and Quick Guide – Make Good Obligations (Department of Environment and Science)
- Underground water – Baseline Assessment Plans, Baseline Assessment Guidelines, Bore Assessments, Bore Assessment Guidelines (Department of Environment and Science)
- ‘Coal Seam Gas Information for Community and Landholders’ (Department of Environment and Science)
- Underground Water Impact Reports
- Current UWIR for the Surat CMA
- Other Approved UWIRs
- Is your bore predicted to be impacted? (Bore Search webpage [Surat CMA only])
- Water Monitoring Information Portal (Queensland Government)